Scarbrough Childcare Center
The Scarbrough Childcare Center is a licensed child care center located on the campus of Southeast Tech. The Center accommodates up to 51 children from infants to school-agers and is competitively priced within the Sioux Falls area.
The Scarbrough Center is the first Certified Nature Explore Classroom
in the state of South Dakota!!
The Scarbrough Center joins a growing network of organizations and institutions that have created effective nature-based outdoor learning environments for children. Certified Nature Explore Classrooms help fill the void integrating research-based outdoor learning opportunities into children's daily lives. View more information here
Scarbrough Center’s Mission
As advocates for children, our mission is to provide high quality early care and education to the children of the students and staff that attend Southeast Tech. The Center is also a Community Head Start site that provides a preschool program for three to five year olds. Call 605.367.8444 for more information.
The Scarbrough Center Provides:
- Open Door Policy - you can visit your child at any time
- Highly qualified, experienced, CPR trained, and caring Teachers
- Inspiring Indoor Environment
- Nature Playground Outdoors
- Safe and Secured Facility
- Infant and Toddler Programs for Children ages 4 weeks - 3 years
- Preschool Program for Children ages 3-5 years
- School-age Activities in the Summer
- Primary Caregiving in all classrooms
- Developmentally Appropriate activities
- High Scope Curriculum
- Field Trips & Special Events
- Nutritious Meals and Snacks
- Drop in care available with prior notice