Southeast Tech Federal School Code: 008285
Southeast Tech's Financial Aid department has a team of financial aid experts available to assist you in searching for your best financing options. Please contact the Financial Aid Office at 605.367.7867 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Financial Aid office is located in Admissions in the Mickelson Center Monday through Friday.
Financial Aid Team
- Lynette Grabowska, Financial Aid Director call 605.367.6122 or contact here.
- Nate Buseman, Financial Aid Coordinator call 605.367.5676 or contact here.
- Jon Muhs, Financial Aid Coordinator call 605.367.4465 or contact here.
There are four basic methods of financing your education:
- Grants (generally do not require repayment)
- External Scholarships and Southeast Tech Foundation Scholarships (generally do not require repayment)
- Loans (require repayment)
- Federal Work-Study (employment on campus)
Financial Aid will not be delivered before you are required to purchase books, tools and class supplies. Please plan accordingly. Remember, you must be accepted into a program at Southeast Tech before the Financial Aid Office can award you financial aid.
Steps to complete to apply for Financial Aid:
Apply for FSA ID
Complete the FAFSA Form
Steps to complete after awarded Financial Aid:
Complete your Entrance Counseling and/or Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN)
Login to STInet to Review and Complete Financial Aid Acceptance
Student > My Financial Aid > STI Financial Aid Acceptance
Financial Aid FAQ's
Federal Student Aid
Guide to Financial Aid
National Student Loan Data System