Congratulations, you're in! What's next? Stay on the fast track and be ready for your first day.
Log in to STInet
- Southeast Tech’s intranet, STInet, holds a host of information for students. Access with this format:
Password: (First Initial of Your First Name) + (First Initial of Your Last Name) + (Last Four of Your Social Security number. Ex: ab1234).
If you are having an issue logging in, please contact the Southeast Tech IT Support Center at 605.367.4461.
Pay $75 Registration Fee
- Confirm your enrollment and clear the way for registration by paying your one-time, non-refundable registration fee. Submit your payment via STInet.
Sign Up for Academic Advising and Registration (AAR) Day
- Register for an AAR Day at southeasttech.edu/AAR. This is where you will receive academic advising, register for classes, meet classmates, learn about student services and technology requirements and obtain a student ID.
Complete Program Requirements
Complete any additional steps that are required for your program. Refer to your program applicant checklist. Examples include: Background checks and drug screens, additional immunization records and safety tests.
Purchase Books, Uniforms, Tools & Supplies
Reserve or Purchase Laptop or iPad
Submit Required Paperwork
- High School Transcripts – An official, final high school transcript showing a graduation date must be sent directly from your high school to the Admissions Office.
- College Transcripts – If you are a transfer student, have official college transcripts sent directly to Southeast Tech before your AAR Day so courses may be applied to your academic plan.
- Test Scores – Request ACT and SAT scores be sent to Southeast Tech before your AAR Day. If you didn't complete an ACT or SAT, you may be required to take the Next-Generation ACCUPLACER. Please contact the Admissions Office to discuss.
- Immunization Record – Submit a copy of your immunizations to provide record of TWO properly administered MMR immunizations or immune titers.
Finalize Tuition and Financial Aid
- Apply for a FSA ID at fsaid.ed.gov.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov. Southeast Tech's school code is 008285. For Fall 2019 enrollment, the priority deadline is February 25, 2019.
- Tuition costs can be viewed on STInet 2–3 weeks before semester start.
For more information, contact the Financial Aid Office at 605-367-7868 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Scholarships
- Apply for Southeast Tech Foundation Scholarships and Build Dakota Scholarships with one form. Use your STInet login information to apply at http://southeasttech.fluidreview.com. Deadline for the Build Dakota Scholarship is March 31 and applications for Foundation Scholarships are due April 15.
- Contact the Southeast Tech Financial Aid Office if you are awarded a South Dakota Opportunity Scholarship or other outside scholarships to assist with payment of your tuition.
For more information, visit southeasttech.edu/scholarships.
Save the Dates
- Plan to attend a JumpStart Day the week before the semester begins. This schedule will be made available at your AAR Day.
- Check out the Academic Calendar. It details deadlines, add/drop dates, no school days, and other items you won't want to miss.