The Southeast Technical Institute Testing Center is your on-campus resource for admissions and placement testing, as well as certification testing and safety testing for select programs. We can also proctor exams for non-Southeast Tech students and online learners.
How to Schedule a Proctored Exam
Use this option to schedule a coursework exam requiring proctoring. Please see “Test Outs” and “Other Accommodations” sections for instructions on scheduling these types of tests.
- Log into your STInet account.
- Click on the "Student" tab.
- Click on "Testing Center," on the right side of the page.
- Click on "Proctored Exams," on the left side of the page.
- Click "Reserve a Spot."
- In the "Subject" field, choose one.
- In the "Proctoring Session" field, choose a date and time.
- Click "Sign up."
After sign up, you will receive an email confirmation.
Testing Center Hours – Fall 2019
Through December 13, 2019
Monday: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
The Testing Center will be closed on the following dates:
- Saturday, August 31 - Holiday weekend (campus closed)
- Monday, September 2 - Holiday (campus closed)
- Saturday, November 9 - Holiday weekend (campus closed)
- Monday, November 11 - Holiday (campus closed)
- Wednesday, November 27 - Closing at 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 28-Saturday, November30 - Holiday (campus closed)
Southeast Tech Testing Center
Ed Wood Building (#3 on the Map)
2320 N Career Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57107
Testing Center Coordinator: Karen Winter