Home > Admissions
> Academic Advising & Registration (AAR)
Academic Advising & Registration (AAR)
August Registration Sessions
August 5 at 3 p.m.
August 6 at 5 p.m.
August 7 at 10 a.m.
August 8 at 3 p.m.
August 9 at 8 a.m. or 12 p.m.
August 12 at 3 p.m.
August 13 at 5 p.m.
August 14 at 10 a.m.
August 15 at 3 p.m.
August 16 at 8 a.m. or 12 p.m.
August 21 at 5 p.m.
Attending an Academic Advising and Registration (AAR) day or Registration Session is required for all new students attending Southeast Tech for the first time. Sessions have limited availability, so be sure to register as soon as possible to secure your seat and to receive personalized guidance prior to your first day as a Southeast Tech student.
Complete the Two-Step Registration Process
If you are a current Southeast Tech student and have attended an AAR Day in the past, you do not need to attend again. Instead, please contact your academic advisor to register for fall classes.
- Pay your $75 non-refundable Registration Fee on our secure CASHnet site.
You will need your STInet username and password, sent to you by the IT Department at the time of your application. It will include your first and last name. If you are unsure of your STInet username and password, visit the Forgot Password page.
Example of your log in:
PASSWORD: Use the following format for your password: (First Initial of Your First Name) + (First Initial of Your Last Name) + (Last Four of Your Social Security #, EX: ab1234). Initials are both lowercase.
- Complete the AAR Day Registration Form and select your session.
Your spot will not be confirmed for AAR Day until you (1) pay the $75 non-refundable Registration Fee and (2) complete the AAR Day Registration Form.
- Register for classes.
- Meet your Student Success Advisor and finalize your class schedule.
- Get your official Student I.D.
- Meet with Financial Aid and Business Office staff about loans and payment plan options.
- Learn about campus resources dedicated to your success.
- Learn about the Bookstore, it’s where you’ll get your books and supplies.
August Registration Sessions will take approximately one hour to complete. Please have the following items on hand:
- Government issued picture ID (e.g., Driver’s License or ID Card)
- Outstanding Financial Aid paperwork
- Placement scores – In order to place students in the appropriate levels of English and Math classes at Southeast Tech, we need to have placement scores on file. Please submit your ACT, SAT, or ACCUPLACER scores to the Admissions Office, if you haven’t already done so. If you have not completed an ACT, SAT or an ACCUPLACER, you may need to take the Next-Generation ACCUPLACER Exam. Sign up at www.southeasttech.edu/TestingCenter