At Southeast Tech, we want students to graduate with the skills they need to get the best jobs possible. Our students have many hands on opportunities to develop those technical skills in their classes, labs, and internship experiences. And our Career Services office will assist with various other services listed below to ensure graduates transition from student to employee smoothly.
Southeast Tech is working hard to create a partnership between our students and graduates with the region's leading employers. Southeast Tech students are able to connect with the regions employers by connecting with industry professionals in a variety of ways throughout the year.
- Employment opportunities posted online through Southeast Tech Career Connections
- On campus career fairs
- Participate in the South Dakota BIG Job Fair
- Career development workshops: resume building, mock interviews, etc
- Career exploration assessments
- Collaborative resources with the South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation
- Additional resources with SDWORKS job database through Dakota Roots
Contact Southeast Tech Career Services at 605-367-7466 or email@example.com.
Social Media: @ST_CareerCenter