Build Dakota Full-Ride Scholarships
Picture yourself writing the code, monitoring a pulse, connecting the wires, building a foundation and so much more. There’s never been a better time for technical education in South Dakota, and there’s never been a better time for you to take advantage of the Build Dakota Scholarship!
When you choose a high-need workforce program identified through the Build Dakota Scholarship, you become eligible for a full-ride scholarship covering 100% of your program, including tuition, fees, books and tools.
How to apply
The Build Dakota Scholarship application period runs from January 1 – March 31, 2019.
Apply for a Build Dakota Scholarship.
How does it work?
- Choose a program eligible for a Build Dakota Scholarship.
- You must be accepted into the program to be eligible.
- Students of any age and from any state are eligible to apply.
- Those who are awarded the scholarship commit to stay in South Dakota to work in their field of study for three years.
- As a Build Dakota Scholar, you must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5.
Eligible Southeast Tech Programs
- Automotive Technology
- Collision Repair and Refinish Technology
- Diesel Technology
- Diesel Technology: Agriculture/Construction
- Construction Management Technology
- Mechanical Systems/Plumbing & Technology
- Residential Heating & Air Conditioning Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Land Surveying Science Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electronics/Precision Manufacturing
- Information Technology/Computer Information Systems
- Computer Programming
- Information Technology Security
- Network Administrator
- System Administrator
- Health Care and Medical Technology