Southeast Technical College offers in-person and virtual visits that will help you get acquainted with our campus. To be mindful of social distancing and other health and safety measures, we strongly encourage appointments for on-campus tours.
Ways to Connect
Please utilize one of the options below to discover why Southeast Tech is consistently recognized as one of America's best 2-year colleges. The Office of Admissions will keep this page updated with the latest scheduling information.
Connect with Southeast Tech’s Admissions staff virtually from your home, workplace or classroom. We offer individual or group Q&A sessions each week or can schedule a visit tailored to meet your needs and schedule.
Use our interactive campus map to explore our campus, learn more about our programs and take a virtual tour.
Connect via Email
Email the Southeast Tech Office of Admissions to ask a question, schedule a virtual visit, or request more information.
Send us a Text
Want to send a text message to the admissions office? We can get you connected to where you need to be.
2020-2021 Campus Visit Days
Spending a day with us is a great way to learn about our programs; meet our students, faculty and staff; and find answers to questions you may have about being a student at Southeast Tech.
Campus Visit Days for the 2020-2021 academic year are scheduled and open to high school students, transfer students and adult learners.
- Friday, March 19, 2021
Visiting Campus During the PandemicWhen you visit campus, please be aware of additional health and safety protocols Southeast Tech has implemented. When you visit the Admissions, Financial Aid and Student Success Offices, here is what you can expect:
- Southeast Technical College is a face mask-required institution. Employees, students and guests are required to wear masks.
- Guests will check in at the Information Desk in the Mickelson Center.
- A temperature scan is required at check in.
- Housing tours are not offered at this time. Please utilize online options with our housing tour, housing information section and interactive map.
- Program tours will be conducted with minimal contact.