All new Southeast Technical College students are required to attend an Academic Advising and Registration (AAR) event prior to starting classes.
Registration for Fall 2021 is closed. Registration for Spring and Summer 2022 begins in November. Signup options for AAR will be posted by Oct. 1, 2021.
DURING AAR, YOU WILL
- Register for classes.
- Meet your Student Success Advisor and finalize your class schedule.
- Meet with Financial Aid staff about Federal loans.
- Learn about campus resources dedicated to your success.
- Learn about the Bookstore, it's where you'll get books and supplies.
WHAT TO BRING
- Government issued picture ID (e.g., Driver's License or ID Card)
- Outstanding Financial Aid paperwork
- Placement Scores - Send in your ACT or SAT scores, if you haven't already done so. Depending on your program and scores provided, you may be asked to complete the Next-Generation ACCUPLACER. If you need to take this exam, sign up online at southeasttech.edu/admissions/testingcenter/.