All new Southeast Technical College students are required to attend an Academic Advising and Registration (AAR) event prior to starting classes.
We comply with CDC guidelines for COVID-19. Therefore, we are limiting the number of participants at each AAR event in order to ensure social distancing. In addition, each student is limited to two guests, and face masks are required on Southeast Tech’s campus.
- Friday, April 16
- Saturday, April 17 (one session only)
- Friday, April 23
- Friday, May 14
- Friday, June 4
- Friday, June 18
- Friday, July 16
- Friday, Aug. 6
|8 a.m.||Student check-in|
|8:30 a.m.||General Session|
|9:30 a.m.||Meet with faculty|
|10 a.m.||Registration with Student Success|
|12:30 p.m.||Student check-in|
|1 p.m.||General Session|
|2 p.m.||Meet with faculty|
|2:30 p.m.||Registration with Student Success|
Complete the Two-Step Process
If you are a current Southeast Tech student and have attended an AAR Day in the past, you do not need to attend again. Instead, please contact your academic advisor to register for summer and fall classes.
PAY REGISTRATION FEE
Pay your $75 non-refundable Registration Fee on our secure CASHnet site using your student ID and password.
REGISTER FOR AAR
Complete the AAR registration form and select your Academic Advising and Registration session. Your spot for AAR Day will not be confirmed until both steps have been completed.
DURING AAR, YOU WILL
- Register for classes.
- Meet your Student Success Advisor and finalize your class schedule.
- Meet with Financial Aid staff about Federal loans.
- Learn about campus resources dedicated to your success.
- Learn about the Bookstore, it's where you'll get books and supplies.
WHAT TO BRING
- Government issued picture ID (e.g., Driver's License or ID Card)
- Outstanding Financial Aid paperwork
- Placement Scores - Send in your ACT or SAT scores, if you haven't already done so. Depending on your program and scores provided, you may be asked to complete the Next-Generation ACCUPLACER. If you need to take this exam, sign up online at southeasttech.edu/admissions/testingcenter/.