At Southeast Tech, attending an Academic Advising and Registration (AAR) Day is required of all new students. Because colleges and universities have been asked to refrain from hosting campus events to help control COVID-19, we have moved our spring and summer AAR sessions to LIVE, online events.
We remain committed to finalizing your registration on time so you’re prepared to start classes. Sign up to attend a LIVE, Virtual AAR today to secure your spot at Southeast Tech!
Complete the Two-Step Process
If you are a current Southeast Tech student and have attended an AAR Day in the past, you do not need to attend again. Instead, please contact your academic advisor to register for fall classes.
Pay registration fee
Pay your $75 non-refundable Registration Fee on our secure CASHnet site using the login information on the right.
Register for AAR
Complete the AAR registration form and select your Academic Advising and Registration session. Your spot for AAR Day will not be confirmed until both steps have been completed.
On AAR Day
During THE VIRTUAL events, you will:
- Meet your Student Success Advisor.
- Learn about student support services dedicated to your success.
- Hear from our Financial Aid Director, and learn about loans and payment plan options.
- Discover our Bookstore: it's where you'll buy books and supplies required for your classes.
- After attending the event, we will finalize your class schedule and enroll you for Summer and/or Fall 2020.
- You will also be invited to access online resources only available to enrolled students.
- We will also mail you the following: your degree audit, your class schedule, any “test-out” forms you may need to complete and the handouts we’ll go over with you during the live event.