Paying Your Bill
All students must finalize financial aid arrangements and verify their student account
balances are paid in full by the following dates:
- Fall 2020: Sept. 1, 2020 (last day to Drop is Sept. 4)
- Spring 2021: Jan. 15, 2021 (last day to Drop is Jan. 22)
Students may pay account balances using one of the following methods:
- In-person Payments – Payments may be made by cash, check, credit card or money order in the Business
Office located in The HUB.
- Online Payments – Online payments may be made through myTech by echeck, direct debit or credit card payments.
- U.S. Postal Service – Checks may also be mailed to the attention of the Southeast Tech Business Office.
- Payment Plans – A Payment Plan option is available on myTech. Contact the Business Office if you need additional assistance.
Visiting Campus During the Pandemic
When you visit campus, please be aware of additional health and safety protocols Southeast
Tech has implemented. When you visit the Admissions, Financial Aid and Student Success
Offices, here is what you can expect:
- Southeast Technical College is a face mask-required institution. Employees, students
and guests are required to wear masks.
- Guests will check in at the Information Desk in the Mickelson Center.
- A temperature scan is required at check in.
- Housing tours are not offered at this time. Please utilize online options with our
housing tour, housing information section and interactive map.
- Program tours will be conducted with minimal contact.