Year 1: Health Diploma or Approved Credits: Minimum of 30 Credits
Year 2: Additional credits for AAS Degree listed below.
To apply for the Healthcare Leadership AAS program at Southeast Tech and to qualify for Financial Aid, a prospective student must:
- Possess a diploma in a related healthcare program,
- Possess a minimum of 30 approved healthcare-related college credits, or
- Be accepted to simultaneously start another healthcare program at STC, which will provide the student the required 30 healthcare-related credits for Healthcare Leadership.
- HS GPA: 1.5 GPA - HS English grade “C” average
- GED: 450
- ACT: 13
- SAT: 730
- College GPA: 2.0 GPA -Based on 12+ credits.
- Professional Discretion
- Arithmetic: 217
- Writing: 240
Southeast Technical College's Healthcare Leadership program is a Bring Your Own Laptop (BYOL) program. You may purchase a laptop on your own or from the Southeast Tech I.T. Support Center.