Commercial Driver’s License Training
Class A CDL Training $3,995
Great employability, great wages and no cubicles! With our four-week format, you can have your Class A CDL and be on the road, making money even faster! With this course, you will learn the essentials such as vehicle inspections, backing, city and rural driving.
- Note: A non-refundable $150 registration fee applies to this course. Financial Aid is not available for this course.
- Required: Class A instructional permit and DOT physical with drug screen.
- Required: High school diploma or GED from an accredited school in the USA. If this is not available, an entrance exam is available at no cost to the student.
Class Dates, all classes run 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- April 29 - May 22, 2019
- June 3 - June 26, 2019
- July 8 - July 31, 2019
- August 5 - August 28, 2019
- September 3 - September 25, 2019
- September 30 - October 23, 2019
- October 28 - November 20, 2019
- November 25 - December 18, 2019
Class B CDL Training
Join the booming construction industry as a Class B CDL driver. In as little as one week, you can turn your career outlook around and make great money starting at up to $18 an hour.
Here's How it Works:
- Enroll in and complete Southeast Tech’s Class B Automatic, Airbrake and Vehicle Inspection CDL exam preparation class.
- Obtain an instructional permit by passing a computer-based DOT exam for Class B Automatic and Airbrake CDL.
- Once you and the employer are comfortable with your skill set, you will take the required skills test as arranged and scheduled by the company.
- Upon successful completion of the Commercial Driver License skills test, your pay will increase to the “normal” entry-level rate and you will become a full driver for the company.
Instructional Permit Exam Prep: August 13 & 15, 5:30-7:30 p.m. Register by August 9.
Instructional Permit Exam Prep: September 17 & 19, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Vehicle Inspection Training: Please call for scheduling.
Please read the CDL manual before class. Review the rules of the road, classifications and safety information.
For more information or to register, contact the Industry Relations Office, located in the Wood Center, at 605-367-5864 or email Cindy.Bartlett@southeasttech.edu.