Class A Commercial Driver’s License Training
Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Training $3,995
Great employability, great wages and no cubicles! With our four-week format, you can have your Class A CDL and be on the road, making money even faster! With this course, you will learn the essentials such as vehicle inspections, backing, city and rural driving.
- Note: A non-refundable $150 registration fee applies to this course. Financial Aid is not available for this course.
- Required: Class A instructional permit and DOT physical with drug screen.
- Required: High school diploma or GED from an accredited school in the USA. If this is not available, an entrance exam is available at no cost to the student.
Class Dates, all classes run 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- April 1 - April 24, 2019
- April 29 - May 22, 2019
- June 3 - June 26, 2019
- July 8 - July 31, 2019
- August 5 - August 28, 2019
- September 3 - September 25, 2019
- September 30 - October 23, 2019
- October 28 - November 20, 2019
- November 25 - December 18, 2019
For more information or to register, contact the Industry Relations Office, located in the Wood Center, at 605.367.7619 or email Lon Hird at email@example.com.