Southeast Tech Federal School Code: 008285
Southeast Tech's Financial Aid department has a team of financial aid experts available to assist you in searching for your best financing options.
The Financial Aid office is located with Admissions in the Mickelson Center.
Please contact the Financial Aid Office at 605.367.7867 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Team
- Lynette Grabowska, Financial Aid Director call 605.367.6122 or contact here.
- Nate Buseman, Financial Aid Coordinator call 605.367.5676 or contact here.
- Jon Muhs, Financial Aid Coordinator call 605.367.4465 or contact here.
There are four basic methods of financing your education:
- Grants (generally do not require repayment)
- External Scholarships and Southeast Tech Foundation Scholarships (generally do not require repayment)
- Loans (require repayment)
- Federal Work-Study (employment on campus)
Financial Aid will not be delivered before you are required to purchase books, tools and class supplies. Please plan accordingly. Remember, you must be accepted into a program at Southeast Tech before the Financial Aid Office can award you financial aid.
Steps to complete to apply for Financial Aid:
Apply for FSA ID
Complete the FAFSA Form
Steps to complete after awarded Financial Aid:
Complete your Entrance Counseling and/or Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN)
Login to STInet to Review and Complete Financial Aid Acceptance
Student > My Financial Aid > STI Financial Aid Acceptance
View or download the Glossary of Document Tracking Terms.
Financial Aid FAQ's
Federal Student Aid
Guide to Financial Aid
National Student Loan Data System