SOUTHEAST TECH FEDERAL SCHOOL CODE: 008285
Southeast Tech's Financial Aid department has a team of financial aid experts available to assist you in searching for your best financing options. We understand you may have questions for us, and we are here to help you through the process. Financial aid is located with Admissions in the Mickelson Center.
Please contact the Financial Aid Office at 605.367.7867 or via email at email@example.com.
Financial Aid Team:
- Micah Hansen, Financial Aid Director; 605.367.5550 or email
- Lynette Grabowska, Financial Aid Compliance Officer; 605.367.6122 or email
- Jon Muhs, Financial Aid Coordinator; 605.367.4465 or email
- Nate Buseman, Financial Aid Coordinator; 605.367.5676 or email
Monday: 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Thursday: 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
There are four basic methods of financing your education:
- Grants (generally do not require repayment)
- External Scholarships and Southeast Tech Foundation Scholarships (generally do not require repayment)
- Loans (require repayment)
- Federal Work-Study (employment on campus)
Steps to complete to apply for Financial Aid:
Apply for FSA ID
Complete the FAFSA Form
Steps to complete after awarded Financial Aid:
Complete your Entrance Counseling and/or Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN)
Login to STInet to Review and Complete Financial Aid Acceptance
Student > My Financial Aid > STI Financial Aid Acceptance
View or download the Glossary of Document Tracking Terms.
Financial Aid FAQ's
Federal Student Aid
Guide to Financial Aid
National Student Loan Data System