- High school diploma or GED, plus
- Current State or National EMT certification, plus
- Two of the following:
- HS GPA: 2.5 GPA
- College GPA: 2.0 GPA, based on 12+ credits
- GED: 500
- ACT: 18
- SAT: 960
*If students do not meet the above two requirements, they are still eligible for admission if they meet the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) requirement as outlined below.
All students must meet the TEAS requirement scores:
- TEAS Math: 55
- TEAS Reading: 65
Completion of a background check and drug screen are required before program classes start.
This program requires additional immunizations. Please refer to the Health & Human Services Academic Handbook for additional details.
- PPE safety glasses
- ECG calipers
- Navy blue tactical pant - can purchase anywhere
- Black boots with solid toes - can purchase anywhere
- STC-branded polo shirt - must purchase at the Southeast Tech bookstore
Southeast Technical College's Paramedic Science program is a Bring Your Own Laptop (BYOL) program. You may purchase a laptop on your own or from the Southeast Tech Support Center.