Mobile ID Setup for Android Users
Enable NFC on your phone in your Settings menu. NFC settings can be found in different areas of the Settings menu, depending on your device. A common location is Connected Devices > Connection Settings. (If not found there, use the Search option on the top right to double check.)
Toggle the NFC setting to "On."
Open Google Pay
Open Google Pay and make sure it is enabled as the default payment application. If the app prompts you to add a credit card, you can bypass that screen and return to the Google Pay home screen.
Download the Transact eAccounts Mobile app from the Google Play Store to your phone.
Open Transact eAccounts, click through the startup screens and tap "Get Started."
Search for "Southeast Technical College" and click through to the login screen.
Enter your email address and password to authenticate your device.
Add to Google Pay
Once you have successfully authenticated in eAccounts, click the "Add to Google Pay" button to add your Mobile ID to Google Pay.
Continue through the prompts.
- Next, Accept the Southeast Technical College Terms & Conditions.
- Accept the Google Pay Terms of Service.
- The next screen will confirm that the ID has been added to Google Pay.
Using Mobile ID on Android
You do not need to unlock your phone, but the screen must be awake to use your Mobile ID. Tap the power button to wake the screen and tap the back of your phone against the reader. Note, the antenna location may vary by device, although it is often in the middle of the phone. As a result, you may have to adjust the orientation of your phone against the reader to have your mobile credential recognized.
- To display your Mobile ID, open the Transact eAccounts app and select the "View in Google Wallet" icon.
- To add funds to your account within eAccounts:
- Click Add Money and use Google Pay
- To use a credit card you must first save a payment method on the Transact eAccounts website
- Make a deposit via your desktop or mobile browser on the Transact eAccounts website.
- After completing the deposit, there will be an option to save your credit card information.
- Once you have added the card information on the Transact eAccounts website, that card will be available in the Transact eAccounts app for future deposits.